map

home

Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday #3 - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Ahhhhh, Music Monday is late! I've been soooo busy with schoolwork this past week, you guys. When they warned us that they were stepping it up, THEY WERE NOT KIDDING. The workload has pretty much tripled, even with them dropping a class for this quarter, and while the first two classes are normal, the actual coding class is sooooo challenging. Don't get me wrong, I LIVE for this kind of analytical stuff, but it's very hard so far. So all I've been doing is taking care of Jade and having mom watch him while I have to do school. It really needs my undivided attention!

ANYHOW. Heh! Here's this week's Music Monday. I haven't been listening to too much music, but here it is anyway!

Siouxsie and the Banshees with 16 plays! WOOHOO! This is a band that I really should have been introduced to in my childhood, but my mom was much more into Depeche Mode and Duran Duran (okay, more like OBSESSED with). A few internet friends who shared a love of my favorite band (theSTART) were also extremely into Siouxsie and the Banshees, so I decided to finally check them out I believe in summer of 2006. I've been hooked ever since :D

And here's my favorite song! Actually, this album is incredible, too! <3!



If you wanna be friends on Last.fm, my profile is here!

xoxo,
Bre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...