Friday, March 29, 2013
Guys, as you know, I'm a huge fan of AMI Clubwear and plug their shoes constantly in my Shoes-day Tuesday posts, so I couldn't let this insane sale slip by. Use code AMI45 to get 45% off TODAY ONLY (3/29)! Did you see that they started carrying Iron Fist, including a bunch of their Spring '13 line? All the more reason to go stock up! GOGOGO!
Make sure to scour the sale section, too! <3
|*whistles* Event page is here, if you're interested! Two more spots open!|
This week has been a bit of a doozy, with sudden bad financial news giving way to a light at the end of the tunnel, then doing a LOT of driving. I can't really get into a lot of it here, which I hate because I don't like seeming vague :/ Oh well.
Went out with Sarah and her boyfriend last Friday night. Got my hair fixed by le Chev on Thursday. Friday involves more driving, and Saturday Sarah and I are assisting on this photoshoot where ladies are being transformed into burlesque beauties! It's gonna be super fun.
I don't have anything more to say, so PICTURES.
That's all! See you guys next week!
Friday, March 22, 2013
|Hurrrrr. I like shooz.|
Man, I'm having a really hard time keeping up with my lil' ol' bloggy lately! I haven't been feeling awesome the past few weeks, first I had that lymph node thing and now I'm dealing with allergies on top of a minor cold. Not cool. A LOT has happened, though, let me tell you.
1. I finished up a web design job that had been hanging for a good long while. You can check that out (and go see Ava and Misty to get your hair done!) here! The resulting paycheck led to some shoes. Go figure :D Some will be pictured below!
2. Got a new phone. My HTC wasn't getting the best reception, and I had an upgrade for the last little while, so I got a fancy new Samsung Galaxy s3. I love it! The front-facing camera is my new favorite thing, hands-down!
3. Those of you who know me personally know that Terry hasn't had a license since a few months after we started dating in 2007 due to some legal trouble. His court date was scheduled for Monday, March 18th, but he never got the notice that the date was changed to the next day at 1:30! So we drove ALL THE WAY TO OAK HARBOR from EVERETT to figure that out. UGH! We drove back again the next day and all this charges were dropped since it had been five (ARDUOUS, GRUELING) years since he'd been in any trouble. He can go get his license back soon! WOOOOO!
4. Our moving date got pushed WAAAYYYYY back because of issues our new landlord is having with the old tenants. We were actually supposed to move in today, but they've got their feet firmly stamped into the ground for some reason or another :/ No worries, though, all our pro-rated rent we paid has been returned, and our new tentative moving date is April 1st. Hope it all works out, I want to have our own space, already!
More fun times next week!
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Giuseppe Zanotti "Exaggerated Platform Pumps" in Black SOLD OUT (retailed around $750)
"Addition-4" in Black available at UrbanOG ($33.40)
It's been a while since I've happened upon any GZ dupes! These are SO close! We've got the towering, very slightly flared 6" heel, and the signature exaggerated 2" square toe platform. Good enough for me, bros! Might be picking these up for myself!
What do you think? Are you sold, or are they too cheap to consider?
EDIT: Wow. Those all sold out within less than a DAY. Sorry, guys! When I find these elsewhere, I'll be sure to post a link right away! For now I've found a faux suede version in a few colors at UrbanOG and Go Jane.
EDIT 3/29: UrbanOG has restocked the black in a full size run!!!
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
1. Kayleen "Eliney-3" in Gold $34.99
2. Nature Breeze "Adrienne-01" in Black $34.99
3. StyLuxe "Montana" in Seafoam $35.99
4. Shoe Republic LA "Who" in White $47.99
5. Shoe Republic LA "Grain" in Black $47.99
6. Jeffrey Campbell "Huvr" in Black Suede $175.00
I wasn't sure what I was supposed to call this heel-less style! I settled on 'hooves' because of the footprint I imagined they'd leave! Stoked that these are popping up on super-affordable sites like AMI Clubwear these days. I'm dead set on 3 and 5 (STRIIIIIPES!).
Are these your cup of tea? Which ones will you be scooping up?
Friday, March 8, 2013
Other than all that exciting news, as I said, I got sick last weekend. No one else around me was sick, but my lymph node was getting considerably large. Since I'm currently sans insurance, I went up north to Arlington to the 10 minute clinic to have it looked at. I'm gonna be on some ridiculously expensive antibiotics for the next 9 days or so, so no going out for me for a while :c I really can't wait until this passes, though. The resulting fevers and sandpaper throat have made life serious hell.
Unrelated: I know I promised you guys a detailed review on those UNIF Hellbound dupes from Milanoo a couple weeks ago, and I'm so sorry I've slacked so hard on that! I'm gonna see about getting some decent photos while I've got some daylight today and I'll put it all together over the weekend! Thanks for your patience!
Until next week! I've got a few things in the works, so next week will be full of awesome :D